5-Star Service (800)931-0998
The Med4 Elite from Game Ready has re-engineered the recovery process. This multi-modality, dual-user recovery system integrates iceless cold, controllable heat, rapid contrast, and active compression therapies through an easy-to-use touchscreen interface. Ideal for patients dealing with various injuries, post-surgery recovery, and different stages of rehabilitation. Physicians, physical therapists, trainers, and others now have groundbreaking comprehensive and flexible treatment options to reduce pain, improve range of motion and accelerate the body's natural healing mechanisms. The system integrates four modalities: cryotherapy, thermotherapy, rapid contrast therapy (RCT), and intermittent pneumatic compression therapy (IPC) in one device. Via the intuitive touchscreen, users can easily alternate between and combine the four therapeutic modalities. Additionally, the screen allows users to control the Med4 and adjust as needed. Working in tandem with the Game Ready wraps, the Med4 ensures patients receive greater surface contact that optimizes the cold, heat, and rapid contrast therapy of major body parts. The versatility of the unit is what allows for customized therapy sessions. The cold setting can be reduced to 38 degrees while the heat can be set as high as 113 degrees. Rapid contrast therapy features a changeover of less than a minute and active compression IPC therapy offers four levels of treatment. Additionally, the modalities all allow the compression level to be set along with the total therapy time. Please note, the Med4 Elite Control Unit comes with a power cord, 2 connector hoses, 2 drain hoses, a fully illustrated user manual, and a quick start guide. It does NOT come with any compression wraps. Compression wraps are available separately. Because the Med4 Elite control unit is an FDA-regulated medical device, it is only available with a prescription. Features four lockable wheels for optimal positioning. The touchscreen interface allows users to monitor treatment times, temperature ranges, and compression settings, all at the touch of a finger. The Med4 Elite System is compatible with most of Game Ready's line of dual-action, no-mess ATX Wraps. Simultaneous users mean a more efficient operation, allowing more patients to be seen and treated in less time.
Dimensions: 33" x 43" x 26"
Weight: 302.00 lbs
FOUR THERAPEUTIC MODALITIES, ONE REVOLUTIONARY SYSTEM
The Med4 Elite multi-modality therapy unit can safely improve outcomes while streamlining professional workflow by enabling the simultaneous treatment of one or two patients or multiple injuries. The system integrates cryotherapy, thermotherapy, rapid contrast therapy (RCT), and intermittent pneumatic compression therapy (IPC) in one device. A touchscreen makes control easy. And four lockable wheels facilitate optimal positioning.
UNPRECEDENTED TREATMENT CAPABILITY
For patients or athletes and medical professionals alike, the revolutionary Med4 Elite multi-modality contrast therapy unit offers a wide new range of flexible, convenient, and compact treatment options.
[DOWN TO 38°F/3°C]
Creates its own deep-penetrating, longer-lasting cold to promote vasoconstriction and reduce blood flow, helping to reduce inflammation and edema (swelling), decrease muscle spasms, and safely relieve pain. Used immediately following acute injury or surgery and as needed thereafter.
[UP TO 113°F/45°C]
Generates its own controllable heat to promote vasodilation and increase circulation to the injured area, helping to support the lymphatic system while reducing pain and stiffness. Heat therapy is used after the initial inflammatory response caused by an injury or surgery begins to diminish.
[<1 MINUTE CHANGEOVER]
Rapid contrast therapy (RCT) alternately opens and constricts the vascular system, helping to increase blood flow to an injured area without causing the accumulation of additional edema (swelling). RCT also helps decrease nerve sensitivity to reduce pain. The Med4 Elite is capable of an unprecedented <1 minute changeover rate – for compact and clean RCT delivery independent of gravity and without messy tubs.
[4 LEVELS, 5-75 MM HG]
Game Ready’s patented technology delivers adjustable, intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC). IPC mimics natural muscle contractions to “pump” edema (swelling) away from the injury area, helping to encourage oxygenated blood flow and to conform the wraps to the body for better surface contact and deeper penetrating cold/heat/contrast therapy. IPC has been shown to be most effective when combined with cryotherapy.
INTUITIVE TOUCHSCREEN USER CONTROLS
The revolutionary Med4 Elite control unit enables comprehensive and flexible treatment options for two simultaneous patients. And thanks to an intuitive touchscreen interface, Med4 Elite users can easily alternate between and combine among four therapeutic modalities – as well as control, adjust, and monitor treatment times, temperature ranges, and compression settings with fingertip convenience.
GAME READY WRAPS FOR BETTER FIT, COVERAGE & RESULTS
The Med4 Elite System is compatible with a majority of Game Ready’s line of dual-action, no-mess ATX® Wraps (Active Temperature Exchange). Featuring patented technology, Game Ready’s low-profile wraps provide circumferential coverage, ensure greater surface contact to optimize cold, heat, and rapid contrast therapy of major body parts, and are anatomically engineered for better fit and comfort.
MED4 ELITE SETTINGS & SPECIFICATIONS
FOUR THERAPY OPTIONS (UP TO TWO PATIENTS)
- Set Minimum and Maximum temperature, in °F or °C.
- Set total Therapy time.
- Set Compression level to Low or None.
- Set Minimum and Maximum temperature, in °F or °C.
- Set total Therapy time.
- Set Compression level to Low, Medium-Low, Medium, High, or None.
- Other Features.
- Snooze feature, up to 6 cycles.
- Set Heat and Cold Minimum and Maximum temperature, in °F or °C.
- Set Heat and Cold Cycle time and total Therapy time.
- Set Compression level for Heat to Low or None.
- Set Compression level for Cold to Low, Medium-Low, Medium, High, or None.
- Other Features.
- Start Rapid Contrast Therapy with either Heat or Cold Therapy.
- Set total Therapy time.
- Set Compression level to Low, Medium-Low, Medium, or High.
- Dimensions: 32.5” L x 24.75” W x 43” H (83cm L x 63cm W x 109cm H)
- Weight: [empty] 172 lbs (78kg)
- Hose Connections: 2 ports, 2 holsters
- Wheels: 4 (lockable)
**We offer free curbside delivery on all products except Custom Craftworks and TouchAmerica products, as well as Pibbs products that have prices that are below $600**
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your massage chair is in stock.
If you select white glove delivery or order a customized Custom Craftworks product the lead time may be increased.
Please read through this instructional guide to understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and our fraud guarantee department approves your credit card, the massage chair ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1 pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1 pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- The freight company requires a phone number so that a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need to be paid before delivery.
- Note to international customers: You are responsible for any and all duties or taxes that may apply. (see details below)
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. An international shipment recipient may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot and will not offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customer's responsibility to know the legality of the massage chairs ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country, and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your massage chair arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice, so customs can contact you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If Customs seize the package for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx for most massage chairs, USPS for small parts and accessories, and Freight for large products.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any massage chairs damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the massage chair ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse, and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a product sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a particular part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute it for a different massage chair, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date, and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items, your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
1. When the item reaches your city or a city near yours, the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
2. You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
3. The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday through Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows from 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company, the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
4. Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
5. Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
6. The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
7. Be sure to keep all your packing materials, including the pallet. If you decide to return the item, you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of the contents of the unit.
- Massage Chair Portal recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify the damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on the carrier's paperwork and notify Massage Chair Portal immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier's paperwork must state: "Carton damage, subject to inspection" and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival, and actual damage reported to the carrier.
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: "Carton damaged and refused"
- Notify Massage Chair Portal immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MassageChairPortal.com is committed to providing the best customer service in the massage chair industry. Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easy going as possible and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We will do our best to meet your expectations at all times.
MassageChairPortal.com 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Return Policy
Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- We do not accept returns on Custom Craftworks products as they are custom-made for each order.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 25% restocking fee.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com
MassageChairPortal.com works in collaboration with multiple manufacturers. Please read the return policy that applies to the product you selected, it is located under "Returns" tab on the product page and below:
- All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us the tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US: SUPPORT@massagechairportal.COM
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 48 hours after the order was placed and if the order has not been physically shipped.
All unshipped orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $40 administration fee.
If your order has been shipped, a standard return procedure applies.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
In the event of damage to your product in shipping, please contact email@example.com to arrange for replacement and pick-up of the damaged massage chair. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
Most of our products come with at least 1-year manufacturer's warranty. The warranty information can be found under "Warranty" tab on a product page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product at no additional cost.
It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct warehouse in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
In the event that the product is received in a condition which we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of the said item, we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
If we received the item damaged you may file a claim with your shipping company.
If we received the item used you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
Damaged or used items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing prior to disposal. After 30 business days, the item will be disposed of or donated.
Please allow 7-14 business days after delivery of the returned item for our Customer Service Department to inspect the return and process your refund. If you attempt to return an item without a return authorization (including refusing delivery), past 30 days, or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, and they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, and it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.